Staying busy is key to surviving a deployment (of any length). My honey is headed downrange for about 9 months, so I’ve made a “deployment bucket list” of things I’d like to do while he’s away:
- run a half-marathon (in September) (training posts)
- take a cooking class (or four)
- go Paleo/Primal for at least a month
- hot yoga class at least twice a month
- take a photography class
- attend the Healthy Living Summit in Boston (in August)
- be a tourist in my own city (check out museums, parks & restaurants)
- buy only food from the farmers market for 2 weeks
- Ultimate Reset in October (Week 1, 2 and 3 recaps)
I’ll add to the list as things pop into my head and link back to blog posts as I complete items.
Have you ever made a deployment bucket list? What’s on it?