You guys know I wasn’t kidding when I said Halloween was my favorite holiday, right? Yeah, I’m pretty sure my honey didn’t think the holiday warrants 3 care packages. But … it does.
He’ll probably kill me when he gets these next two boxes. Especially when he realizes I’ve supplied enough sugar to keep his guys on a sugar high for at least a week.
Don’t tell him, but I could easily have packed up a few more!
But, really, what’s Halloween without candy and treats?? I purposely packed these up so that they’re easy to hand out to his guys – in nice little treat packages. (I would have made an awesome grade school teacher.)
Box 1 (top photo):
- a top hat (for my honey’s “costume”) & movie for research for said costume
- a small pie pumpkin & mini gourds
- a pumpkin decorating kit – this one is a devil from Target
- black and orange kettle corn packed in individual treat bags
Box 2 (bottom & right photo) – Each “goodie” bag has:
- a Halloween cup
- a stress ball
- a punch bag
- Halloween rubber duck
- mini paratrooper
- a pack of gum and chocolate
I packed the box with Halloween candy between the goodie bags.
Pretty sure he’s going to think I’ve completely lost my mind. HA!