NexGen Military Spouse:
- Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Eating
- Are Your Friends Sucking the Life Out of You?
- Expect Love. Not Gifts.
- Valentine’s Day Inspired Emotional Eating: Step Away from the Chocolate
- You Don’t Like Me? So What?
- Stop Worrying About it. Seriously, Stop It.
- Why You Should NOT Make a New Years Resolution
- This Christmas, Don’t Give Gifts; Make Memories
- Avoiding Holiday Weight Gain isn’t Mission: Impossible
- 4 Ways to Make the Most out of the Holidays When You’re Away from Home
- 3 Easy, Healthy Pantry Meals for During the Government Shutdown
- Exotic Dance? 5 Reasons You Should Give it a Try
- Don’t Forget about Sun Safety this Summer
- Working out while PCSing? It CAN be done!
- Bad Days can be Temporary
- Introvert’s Guide to Being Adventurous
- The cost of putting yourself last
Military Shoppers Blog:
Army Spouse Magazine:
- Small diet changes to restore the body
- Headache-free non-toxic cleaning
- Summer safety tips
- Moving tips to save your sanity
- Giving back to the one person you often forget
- Unique Army family life withstands deployment strains
- Stop feeling guilty this holiday season with one little trick
Singing Through The Rain:
Sisterhood of the Camo Pants:
- Girlfriends and spouses – we are all in this together
- Love notes keep the romance going during deployment
- Be Inspired: Zoo care package - on Love From Home
- “Me Time” in the military: how military girlfriends, fiances and wives can find balance during deployments- on Mil101.com